Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Smashburger


Every so often, you just have to have some junk food in all the fine dining.  So a friend of mine and I decided to go eat bad.  LOL.  Still on the upper end, this ain't no McDonald's, but we were just going out of our norm.


I honestly don't remember what their draw was, but their fresh, non-frozen meat is good enough for me.  Of course, it helped to have awesome fries and great milkshake.
You can really customize your burger anyway you want it.  There's so many add ons, sauce, buns to choose from, that you can make it to your taste no matter what.  They have chicken and hotdog aside from beef, they even have vegetarian.  If you want it 'skinny', you can order the Smash version, so you can leave room for other stuff.

I had the mushroom burger with a side of their Smashfries, which is cooked with olive oil, rosemary and garlic.  That's crack to me.  I'm so addicted to them.  Of course, they have a sweet potato version of the Smashfries too, in case you wanted to be a bit healthier.  HA!

I liked their milkshake because they use real ice cream and not powder.  They do put in a nice big scoop of Haagen Dazs, and talk about quality shake, if there's such a thing, they've got it.

No comments: