Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Thai Gourmet

My friends were telling me about this Thai place out on Richmond.  Frankly, I haven't been down in the Richmond area since I used to party, so I really have no idea the landscape over there, except for a few things.

This place is tucked in a corner in a very un-assuming strip center.  I remembered the anchor space used to be a popular Salsa night club, which I believe it's since been a gym.  See, things changes so quickly on Richmond.
For starters, we ordered satays and fish cakes.  I liked the fish cakes alot, not filling, just perfect taste.
Grilled Talapia
Basil Duck, not spicy at all, and the duck is very juicy, not dry whatsoever.
Crab fried rice, you can tell they give you a decent size chunks of crab.
Pad Thai with Tofu, this dish unfortunately is not much different than most places.
For dessert, we had the mango sticky rice.  The mango is really fresh, and wish they put it in the fridge and made it cool to go with the warm sticky rice.  The coconut milk for you to drizzle really topped off the dish.  Highly recommend it.

Thai Gourmet
6324 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77057
713-780-7955
http://www.thaigourmethouston.com/

 


  
 

No comments: