Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blu

It's been a while since I've been to Blu in Sugarland, so when a friend asked where to go brunch, I did not hesitate going back to Blu.
It was beautiful out and they have a live jazz combo at the patio.
I was surprised to see the choices at brunch somewhat limited.
I got the sliders, which comes with tons of fries.  It was nice and kobe beef, and it has onions and melted cheese. 
For dessert, we got the pistachio ice cream.  Look how cute that they gave you a pinwheel cookie.

I like their weekday menu, so I was surprised that brunch was so standard.  One thing I love about Blu is that they have great innovative fusion menu and great tasting food.  While brunch tasted good, I was hoping some of their fusion shows up too.  They do have great brunch cocktail available.

Blu
Sugarland Town Square
2248 Texas Dr.
Sugarland, TX 77479
281-903-7324
http://www.blusugarland.com/ 




No comments: