Friday, February 22, 2013

Petite Sweet

For my friend's birthday, instead of a cake, we went for Petite Sweet so everyone can get whatever they want.
I got the Pistachio & Chocolate macarons.  I just love that their pistachio filling has real pistachios in it.  The chocolate filling is rich and full.

I am disappointed that lately when I went to Petite Sweet, the flavor choices has become less and less available.  One of the attraction of going there is their fillings are well done, and the variety available at any given time.  While I understand economically that's not feasible, the limitation also is a turn off.  While the once perfect shell was the macs to dreamed of, nowadays it's a hit or miss.  Some days you take a bite and the shell cracks and fall apart.  If you get them fresh enough, it's perfect.  Keep up with the quality!!!!

Petite Sweet
2700 W. Alabama St.
Houston, TX 77098
713-520-7007
http://www.petitesweetshouston.com/macarons/ 



No comments: