Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tiny No. 5

Went for a quick brunch at Tiny's No. 5.  We like going there because the line is not as long as it is at Tiny Boxwood.  On a good day, the line is short and you can get a nice table outside to enjoy the sun.
When I got there, I usually get their Migas.  I don't know what the attraction is, but ever since I had tried it in Austin, wherever I can find them in Houston, I have to order it.  Hoping to recreate the taste I enjoyed so much from Austin.

This Migas is nice and have a kick to it.  So this has scrambled eggs with sausage mixed in with green salsa verde on top.  That salsa was zingy, and definitely spice things up.  Grab a sangria while you're at it, it's early but it's too good to pass up!  Of course, they make a bunch of kick butt latte too.  

Tiny No.5
3636 Rice Blvd 
in West U
713-664-0141
http://tinyboxwoods.com/tinys_no5/home.html

No comments: