Monday, November 16, 2015

Cheesecake Factory

It's been a while since I've been back to Cheesecake Factory.
Turns out the key is that you go early, you get seated right away.
I got their Pear & Endive salad, which has endives, blue cheese, candied pecan, grilled chicken, roasted pear, arugula, and tomato.

You know I just recently had similar salad at Prego, and let me tell you, it's night and day difference.  The chicken was cold for something grilled, the candied pecan was not really candied.  Versus the warm chicken you get at Prego, the pecan is truly candied, and the salad is fresh and you can taste the pear.  Night and day difference.  I think, for next visit to Cheesecake Factory, I'll stick with the cooked items which they're much better at.

Cheesecake Factory
5015 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-840-0600
http://locations.thecheesecakefactory.com/tx/houston-13.html

No comments: