Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Pappadeaux

After a long morning of shopping, we stopped to grab a quick bite.  
It's been a while since I've eaten at Pappadeaux.  They're always good for good food in a pinch.  I started with an Arnold Palmer.
Got my 'usual', well, it's usual when I do go there.  Bowl of Lobster Bisque & Dirty Rice.  They're the only place that are generous about the lobster meat in the bisque.  Alot of places give you the leg pieces for the bisque, they actually give you decent size of lobster meat in there.  I wish, and maybe I'll try it once, they can put the entire lobster in there, with up charge of course.  Wow!  That would be a meal with the rich bisque.  The Dirty Rice is not as spicy as I'd remembered it to be.  But it's definitely good, no matter how you slice it or dice it.  Delicious!!!!

Pappadeaux
2525 S. Loop West
by NRG Stadium
Houston, TX 77054
713-665-3155
http://www.pappadeaux.com/location/16

No comments: