Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Cheese Course

I was in the Woodlands looking for a lunch spot and came across this.
Sure, I like cheese, why not?!
This is just a portion of their menu, the entire menu here.  They have a half soup, half sandwich combo for lunch, that's the one I went with.
I got the Mushroom & Brie Bisque.  Obviously, it has mushroom, brie & swiss cheese, potato, onion, chives.  Nice and hearty for a cold winter day.
Since I'm a Proscuitto fan, I got the sandwich of its namesake.  It has mozzarella, tomato slices, pesto, basil, balsamic vinegar.  The baguette is a gluten free baguette.  You can ask for that at the time of order.  

They do have some seating for dine in.  You basically order at the counter, they'll give you a number.  But seating is limited, don't be surprise if you have to wait.  They also have a small market area to buy cheese to go.  I saw that they even have events and tasting, wouldn't mind trying them out one of these days.

The Cheese Course
1501 Lake Robbins Drive
Suite 110
The Woodlands, TX 77380
832-236-8884
http://www.thecheesecourse.com/the-woodlands 

No comments: