Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Cafe Express

I always forget that I can do a quick and decent lunch at Cafe Express
Since I don't work downtown anymore, there isn't one that is near me that I can get to easily.  But was meeting a friend, so we went out that way as a halfway point.
I got a soup and salad combo, but that's still alot of food, and I didn't even finish the bread they gave you.  It's a great deal, for less than $9, you can do either a soup or sandwich with a salad.  Of course, for the business lunch, it's fast for a quick hour turn around.  We were at the Uptown Park, so parking can be a tad competitive.   Otherwise, their service is fast, and definitely get you in and out.

Cafe Express
Uptown Park
1101 Uptown Park Blvd
Suite 12
Houston, TX 77057
713-935-9222
http://www.cafe-express.com/


No comments: