Monday, July 18, 2016

Common Bond

Since I don't get to go often, when I can, I'd like to go to Common Bond.
When you go during the week, there's no line out the door, and you can always find a spot to enjoy your coffee.
I got the Valrhona Mocha.  Nice and rich, and cute design by the barista!
This time, I got Egg on a Roll.  It's 2 eggs, actually, with ham, cheese, and squeeze into a sesame bun.    The sandwich looks small, but it's actually alot in person.  I had finished half of it, and had to take the other half home.  But it was filling nonetheless.  

Like I said, going during the week is so nice.  You can always find parking, even though they had a trailer that took up some spots, and another storage/cooler type thing took up more spots.  You can find a parking spot, no stress.  Then, there's no line out the door, and you can easily find a spot to eat. It was just such a relaxing experience compare to weekends.  I highly recommend it if you can swing it.  Of course, you cannot by pass the counter without gawking at the wonderful looking bakery display (insert drool here).


Common Bond
1706 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77098
713-529-3535
http://wearecommonbond.com



No comments: