Wednesday, July 20, 2016

House of Pies

I love to go back to House of Pies to reminisce my 20s.   
That's my favorite diner-esque place inside the loop.  I get my burnt coffee with my yummy pie.  I always get the Bavarian chocolate with banana.  It's has the yummy chocolateness plus the texture of banana.  What's not to love?!  Quick pie and some conversation with friends, helps me get thru any boring days.

Now, they do server a mean dish of corned beef hash.  They also have food for dinner and lunch.  I do like counter service, you can see all the action in the kitchen.  But I also like the new part of the diner, where there's more seating and it's pretty and bright.  Go check that out.

House of Pies
3112 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
713-528-3816
http://www.houseofpies.com/index.html

No comments: