Monday, July 25, 2011

Cafe 101 - Dinner

It seems like we come here once a week. Last time we had a dinner set, this time just a quick bite. Since they're short handed recently, whatever you can order in a quick manner is a win for me.

If you ever get a chance to go, you'll notice the drink menu is thicker than the food menu. Their smoothie is super fresh and there are a few drinks that are made with powder, but it was blended well. So far I've tried the Pink Lady, Iced Peach Green Tea, Watermelon smoothie, Papaya Milk. All of them are worth trying.

For this visit, I ordered an Unaju. I didn't realized that for a full meal like that it didn't come with the little side dish plate. It literally was just rice, eel, and yellow leek typed veggie. You know, my thing is really to have the unagi sauce.... that sweet sauce is my kryptonite.

Food is still great, service is slow because they're severely short handed and of course people are showing up in drones, so be patience when you go.

Cafe 101
9889 Bellaire Blvd, #101
Houston, TX 77036
713-272-8828
www.cafe101houston.com

No comments: