Monday, January 7, 2013

Saltgrass Steak House

For a friend's birthday, he chose to go to Salt Grass Steak House, and I haven't been there forever.
Sorry the photo is side ways, but you get it....
I fondly remembered their baked potato soup was yummy... it's not that it's bad, just tasted different.  It's not as thick as I remembered it, and there's not as many bacon bites as I remember too... Hmm...
I got the top sirloin with fried onions... the sirloin was good, but the onion rings were cold.  I was looking forward to it too.

One thing to remember about going to Saltgrass is that they participate in Landry's Signature Club.  If you're a member, and for $25 you can be, you can take advantage of being a member.  They give you points for every dollar you spend at one of their chains, and you get priority seating (and better tables too), if it's your birthday they give you extra points.  If you have sufficient points, you can apply to your meal, which I've done free meals there before.  So, definitely make the $25 back in no time.

Saltgrass Steak House
520 Meyerland Plaza
Houston, TX 77096
713-665-2226
http://www.saltgrass.com/location-map.asp?loc=SGMP

No comments: