Monday, November 10, 2014

Hello Kitty Hunger Hunt - ice cream

For the Hello Kitty Con, they have a Hunger Hunt where you go to these eateries and spend $15 and get a pin.  The only problem is that some places are rationing their supplies to 25 a day or 50 a day.  Some places totally ran out until mid November. 
For $15, you're supposed to get this awesome sundae, came with 3 flavors, whipped cream, fruits, and Hello Kitty cookie.
Since I can't eat the entire sundae, I just opted for a small portion... the lady thought I was crazy for not wanting the entire sundae.  I just got a scoop, which was huge, with a few strawberry and of course, the Hello Kitty short bread cookie.

I did get the pin, but it was the last one until November for the store.  The whole concept was cool as a little scavenger hunt, but was truly disappointed that several places had long ran out of pins because they didn't ration it properly.  So, people who came from out of town for the Con, doesn't even have a chance to get a pin without at least waiting in lines for hours or be disappointed because they don't get the ration.  Some places are out until November, that's not cool.  But, I guess it's not meant to be, it's ok, at least I got to experience the Con.

Dylan's Candy Bar
Original Farmer's Market
6333 W. 3rd Street
Los Angeles, CA 90036
http://www.sanrio.com/hungryhunt/

No comments: