Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Kubo's

We happened to be near the Village and craving some Japanese... so we went up to Kubo's.
If you park in the Village Arcade, you can get validation after you eat.
I ordered the Kobe Beef roll - I know it's weird that you go to a sushi place and not get fish.  But that just sounded good to me.  It was actually delightfully surprised that it's good.  It's seared beef on top and with some in the middle and with chives and veggie.
I saw that they offered Onigiri, and had to try that.  This is salmon inside.  What I didn't realized was that it's cooked salmon inside.  And after couple of bites it fell apart.  It's supposed to hold up better than that.

As I mentioned before, you park in the garage and take a ticket.  When you leave they will give you a validation ticket for exit.  They do have good happy hour specials that last all night at the bar only.  For the seating area, they do expire by 7pm.


Kubo's Sushi Bar & Grill
2414 University Blvd
Ste 200
Houston, TX 77005
713-523-7878
http://www.kubos-sushi.com/

No comments: