Monday, July 27, 2015

Osaka

It's been a while since I got to grab a quick lunch.
Came out to Osaka, just because I know it's non-peak and they'll be super quick.
As usual, they gave you complimentary appetizer.  This is tempura pepper, it was a tad too much batter this time.
Siu Mai, pork dumpling.  It was good but you can tell it's from frozen, not homemade. 
Got couple pieces of nigri, Smoked Salmon, Chopped Scallop, Unagi... yum!
I got this roll, forgot the name, but it has tempura-ed salmon inside with roe and cucumber, and topped with eel sauce, and crispies and roe.  It's nice and yummy.  For friends who do not eat raw, this is a good go-to.  The salmon is cooked, so it warms your belly.  It's ok, I was sitting in A/C.  

I always liked that the staff from the server to the sushi chef goes out of their way to be friendly.  And of course, at the end, they offer you complimentary ice cream.  I was so stuffed, I can't even finish that roll, little to say to add ice cream on top.  

Osaka Japanese Restaurant
4001 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX 
713-838-9812
http://osakahouston.com/


No comments: