Monday, May 30, 2016

Chuy's Sugar Land

Needed to grab a quick to-go lunch while in Sugarland, and ended up at Chuy's.
Figured I know their menu, and I know they would be fast.
 Ordered the quesadilla, which is not the types that we're accustom to seeing.  They came in soft taco form.
Inside I got cheese and chicken.  These are fajita chicken, so it has an extra kick to the taste.  Since I got to go, the guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, purple lettuce, are all separated.  Of course, my favorite creamy jalapeƱo was my jam.  I basically doused it on every bite.  Yes, if you give me a straw I would drank the whole thing.  It's THAT good.

The only thing about this location is that, it's at 90 and Hwy 6, not my usual 'hood.  So, I was a bit disoriented getting there and getting out.  Turns out, it's much closer to 59 than I thought.  While we were seated right away, our server seems to be all over the map.  She had a few tables out at the patio, which was not very shaded, and a few tables indoor.  I kept not being able to track her down.  Felt like my food took extra long for some reason, especially the entire dish was easy to make and easy to fix for to-go purposes.  

Chuy's
320 Hwy 6
Sugar Land, TX 77478
281-277-0156
https://www.chuys.com/locations/houston/sugar-land

No comments: