Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Dish Society

Went to grab a quick breakfast before kiddo's class.  Thought of just pulling up to Dish Society.
I just love their coffee.  It tasted as good as the first time I had it.  I can't exactly explain it, but it is so good that I always want to get another one.  This is a mocha latte.
Here's the Nutella French Toast.  It has whole grain bread, which you can find the grain easily.  Nutella in the middle and fruit on top.  As pretty and decadent as it is... I strongly advice NOT to pour the syrup on.  I was greedy, and thought, as all syrup should go with the French Toast.  Boy, was it over sweeten the entire dish.  And I can take a lot of sweet.  Needless to say, it is sweet on its own.  No need to put more.

It's quite deceiving, since it is embedded in the apartment building.  So, from the outside, you can't quite tell how busy they can be.  Until you pull into the parking, and see the line out the door.  Luckily, they encourage you to order before getting a seat, and usually by the time I order, a table would open up.  That was super convenient.  Everything they make is from Texas some how.  The cow, the grain, the bread, the coffee.

Dish Society
5740 San Felipe
Houston, TX 
832-538-1060
http://www.dishsociety.com

No comments: