Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Caracol

Went to Caracol for lunch after a very hectic week.
First thing we got was the fried oyster in the chipotle butter sauce.  Oh my, it was as delicious as I remembered it.  So good.  Next time, I'm getting a whole order to myself.
Got the: Tacos de Pescado Estilo Baja, which is crispy fried fish taco  with veggies and chipotle mayo, but there's also some bits of goat cheese to add texture.  It was delicious, especially when you sprinkle some lime juice on top.  The only thing is that I would add a bit of salsa to go along with it.  Otherwise, I was a happy camper.  

Needless to say, I finished the whole thing, no room for much else.  But otherwise, entire meal is top notch, I have not had any bad experience there.  The only thing was the server wasn't very clear on the dish description.  We figured it out eventually, but would've been helpful to make a better decision.  Like I said, nothing is bad there, so nothing to complain about, it's a 'would've been nice' thing.

Don't forget, you can either valet or self park.  Don't feel pressured, even though we valet-ed anyway.

Caracol
2200 Post Oak Blvd
Ste 160
Houston, TX 77056
713-622-9996
http://www.caracol.net/


No comments: