Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Nippon's

Since I'm making up for lost time, we're going back to our favorite Japanese places.
Nippon's is always one of my favorite, simply that they make good food.
If you get a rice dish, they come with a complimentary salad.  This one comes with the ginger vinaigrette.  The vinaigrette is definitely zingy.
I got the Chirashi, I like it because you get a sampler when you cannot make up your mind on sushi, this is the best solution.  Also a good deal for the price too.  If you're ever like me, want to try them all, and can't make up your mind.  Try this!

I love going to Nippon, but the parking can be a hassle.  They have a small lot behind the building, but some times, during prime time, you may have issue with getting a spot. You may have to go across the street and park on the street.  But it's not impossible.

Nippon's Japanese Restaurant
4464 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 
713-523-3939
http://nippon-sushi.com/
closed on Mondays

No comments: