Monday, August 17, 2015

Pappasitos

Went to Pappasitos for a business lunch...
They have daily specials on their menu.  For Monday, their special is Soft Chicken Fajita Taco & Beef Tostada.  Of course, like most all of the dishes came with rice and beans.  I barely hack thru that soft taco, needless to say, I didn't touch much of the beef tostada.  But I did mix my rice with the queso, just because they're awesome that way.  

Their lunch service lives up to it's promise of speedy-ness.  There's no lolly-gagin' for this lunch.  They get you in and out as quickly as you order them.  Of course, they can tell that you're not there to chit chat.  So, I tip off to them that they are very observant.  We literally got in and out of there within the hour.  Hooray for quick service.

Pappasitos
20099 Gulf Fwy
Webster, TX 77598
281-338-2885
http://pappasitos.com/location/56

No comments: