Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Daily Grill

Went for a quick business lunch at Daily Grill.  
I got the Seared Ahi Tuna Salad.  Obviously greens, artichoke heart, tuna (super yummy and fresh), almonds, and this lovely vinaigrette that is not oily but flavorful enough for the fish.  I highly recommend this dish.  I don't feel like I was being a pig for finishing the entire thing.

Since I don't work inside the Galleria mall anymore, I had less of an opportunity to come by here for lunch.  They've since changed their lunch menu quite a bit.  Previously, I enjoyed the 600 calories section, that way I can feel like I was making healthy choices while getting juicy burger or yummy salad with tons of dressing.  But they mixed all of them together, so you have to look for the little markings.

Daily Grill Houston
5085 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77056
713-960-5997
http://www.dailygrill.com/locations/daily-grill-houston-texas/

No comments: