Thursday, August 18, 2016

Tsum Tsum Character Macaron - Sully

So, the last week I posted the Failed Experiment.
I'd like to think that this is a good outcome...
I used the blue batter for Sully, and the black and left over batter for the black and beige ones.
As you can see, these turns out much better.  The beige one, I think because it's piped out of a smaller hole, that it won't raise.
It is very cute...
Finally a batch that worked out!
The bottom side, I used just normal round as a base.  As you can see, not all the little feet for Sully stuck.  I should've but it a little closer so when they baked it would tie together.  

So, what have we learned.  Just need to leave a small batch for various colors.  I would also mix the colors once they're separated.  It might not be as tasty as the normal ones, I will work on that next round.  Another goal to work towards.

No comments: