Thursday, May 2, 2019

Boba & Cream

Was really expecting another boba tea please with the name Boba & Cream.  
Very cute wall art.
They have so much here that you can customize everything.
So I ended up getting a fruit tea.  This is a green tea base, with Hawaiian in the add-ins.  Wasn't quite sure what to expect, but I did ask for less sweet.  So, the jelly helps fill that void.  The Hawaiian reminds me of fruit punch when I was little.  That's what it reminded me of, citrus-y, light bodied, and not quite orange, lemon, or pineapple.  But I don't hate it.

The place is small, and I guess they have a lot of people been there now that they know what to get.  I simply told the counter person that I've never been and she was super helpful in helping guide me thru the drink.  After I got it, she was so nice and made sure that I liked what I ordered and even offered to fix it if I didn't like it.  That was excellent customer service there.

They have ice cream here too.  Next time I'll save some room for that.  Of course, their wall that's ever so instagrammable made everyone stop to snap a pic.

Boba & Cream
9630 Clarewood Dr
Suite A8
Houston, TX 77036
832-740-4449

No comments: