Thursday, May 9, 2019

Cafe Bustelo

Back to this Yellow Container for some coffee.
Going to miss this place when they're gone... 
More frivolous shot of the place....
Cute outside seating area... LOVE!
Party of 10 or just sharing a table...
Just so darn photogenic it's cute!
Even the bathroom door matches the decor.  (note: I did not go in)
Back to our empanadas.  I wish they're bigger and with more filling.  The size and portion they have really reminds me of a danish.  Sometimes yumminess needs more of it, that's for sure.
Alright, let's talk coffee, this time I got a Large Coffee Con Chocolate.  I know now that I can get them thru Amazon, but definitely won't be the same.
Pop up thru May 25th, better grab another cup before they're gone from Houston for good.

Cafe Bustelo 
3615 Montrose blvd
Houston, TX 
832-804-9651
https://www.cafebustelo.com/en

No comments: