Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Samurai Noodles

Haven't been back to Samurai Noodles a while, decided to go give them a visit. 
Very easy freeway access, it's right by I-10 and Shepherd.
Here's my meal, I'm ready!!!
I got the Miso Ramen.  It is their Shouyu plus miso.  It has bamboo, scallion, corn, bean sprouts.  I asked for no butter, just not my thing.  And of course char siu.  They made their noodles in house, which is nice.  Mine was harder in texture than I like, but not bad.  The broth was lighter in bodied than I remembered.  The meat didn't break apart when I squeezed it, but not a bad taste.  

When you arrive, just wait to be seated.  Then you place your order and when you're done, just walk up to the cashier and pay.  I see alot of people pick up their order rather than dine-in.  I was curious how they package their noodle and soup, but wasn't able to catch a glimpse.  But if folks do it, it's gotta be do-able.

Samurai Noodle
1802 Durham Dr
Houston, TX 77007
832-879-2982
https://samurainoodlehouston.com

No comments: