Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Rice Box

It's been a long long time since I've eaten at Rice Box.
Last time I had Rice Box was when they were in a truck before the Heights location, the Greenway location, and before this awesome River Oaks location.
I love how the decor is so futuristic Japan, but they sell Chinese food.
Paying homage to their original food truck.  Yep, that's where I bought my Rice Box.
Love the neon sign decor.  Psst, its said going to Chinatown
General Tso's Chicken with broccoli along with house fried rice, with egg, bean sprout, and onion.  Of course I have to get an egg roll to go with this yummy dish.
One thing quite clever, they open the to go box as your plate.  Of course, when you actually can't finish and have to take the rest to go, they'll have to give you another to-go box.  So, it would work if you finish your own plate, to save a plate, but doesn't always work out that way. 

You can always order delivery or takeout on their site.

Rice Box River Oaks
1111 S. Shepherd Dr.
Houston, TX 77019
https://riceboxed.com/location-river-oaks

No comments: