Monday, May 20, 2019

Tiger Noodle House

Went back to Tiger Noodle House for dinner with my friend/son's godmother and my mom.
They surprised that a decent Chinese food place can be nested in the middle of Rice Village.
We started out with egg roll, very typical appetizers. 
Their Xiao Long Bao are legit.  Full of soup, but not too much.  The meat was nicely flavored and well balanced.  Each oder comes with 10 pieces, great for sharing.
I got the Stewed Pork Rice Bowl.  Last time I had the Taiwanese sausage Rice Bowl and liked it so much that I'd thought I'll try a different version.  That said, the pork was a tad dry even though it was pork belly that they served.  Love the sauce, great for accompanying the rice and veggie.  The egg is a nice touch but by that point I'm so full that was wasted on me.  I'm usually a big fan, just can't fit that in.

I think next time I need to bring a spice-eater.  They have alot of dishes on their menu that looked good and are spicy.  Since I don't do alot of spice on my own, I need an accomplice to help order those spicy dishes.  They said that they're Szechuan style Chinese, but they do have some dishes that are Taiwanese, Shanghainese too.

Bottom line, the dishes are good, the service is good, our guy comes back and check on us and give us updates on our order.  Very on spot.  Definitely worth coming back.

Tiger Noodle House
2424 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
281-974-4083
https://tigernoodletexas.com


No comments: