Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Milk & Cookies

Went to Milk & Cookies to pick up some cookies...
I had a gift card burning a hole in my pocket, so needed to go there.
Tons of stuff to tempt me as I wait in line... bakery menu
Ice cream menu, p.s. they have one chocolate coconut flavor that does not have diary in it.
Coffee and other offerings.
I got a lemonade and their famous chocolate chip cookies.  I was about to take a picture of the cookie and it slip from my hand.  Luckily it was individually wrapped but it's all broken, figured, we'll do the cookie picture another day.  

If you're looking for a store front, it's a window counter on the side of Tiny's No.5.  But they do move pretty quick at the window.  There's also a location in Austin as well.

Tiny's Milk & Cookies
3636 Rice Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-352-3086
https://www.tinyboxwoods.com/location/west-university/

No comments: