Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Bayou City Seafood

One of the coworkers suggested Bayou City Seafood.  I've never been, so very much looking forward to this.
We started with Crab Spinach and Artichoke Dip.  I got the taste of the spinach and artichoke part, but the times I've dipped into the mix, I did not see any or taste any crab.
Our lunch came with a salad, that was a huge plate.  Not much nutrition since all the lettuce has nothing but water, but the nice chucks of tomato and cucumber with the vinaigrette.  
I got the Chicken & Sausage Gumbo.  Not knowing that a side of rice comes with it since I'm used to the rice is in the gumbo already.  But that said, I do love having the carb soaking up the soup.  That also means that cup of soap is huge.  By the time I got to the soup, it is larger in content than you realized.  By the time we got out of there, you practically have to roll us out of there.  So much food.

Bayou City Seafood
4730 Richmond Ave
Houston, TX 77027
713-621-6602
http://bayoucityseafood.net/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoy reading your blog. Next time get the crab bisque! It is to die for!

Lindy Stamper said...

Thanks! Definitely will try that next time.