Monday, December 28, 2015

P. F. Chang

Went to have lunch at PF Chang. It's been awhile since I've been here, and definitely don't ever come here for lunch ever.
Coworker introduced me to Crispy Green Beans.  It's actually very good with the sauce.  The sauce is a tad spicy, so things have a kick to it.
We also got pork dumpling, super yummy.
Got the gluten free Mongolian Beef lunch order with fried rice.  Like I said, it's been a while since I've been to PF Chang's.  So, I don't remember that lunch portion was super small.  Put with the appetizers, this was just right.  But had I just had the lunch portion alone, it wouldn't have been enough.

Lunch was fast and easy at PF, just because they know they need to do business men's lunch quick and delicious.  They got that done.  Luckily, you don't have to make a reservation for lunch.  But for dinner, I wouldn't make that bet.

P.F. Chang's
4094 Westheimer Rd.
Houston, TX 77027
713-627-7220
https://www.pfchangs.com/

No comments: