Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Woodbar

After my run, I was dying for a cup of coffee.
Drove by Woodbar, and was curious.  I heard about it, but know nothing about it... thought why the heck not.
I got the flat white.  Pretty latte art.  Coffee is decent, but I'm no coffee connoisseur, despite my 3 years with Starbucks, I still know nothing about coffee.  I can use alot of adjectives to describe the taste, but personally, I don't have any opinion of it.  
Got an Almond Bear Claw to go with my coffee.  It was nice and warm from their bakery.  It has a nice little almond filling in there.  It was flaky, delicious, and sinful, since it's warm multiply all of that by 5.  I saw other patrons have breakfast dishes, and asked my server.  She said that since they are part of Canopy's kitchen, they have a few breakfast dishes.  You can order it there, and no need to go over to the Canopy side for the service.  They have egg dishes, breakfast taco type stuff.  So, next time I know.  I've always liked their brunch, this would be a welcome addition, especially when they open at 6:30a to get an early start.

Woodbar
3939 Montrose Blvd
Houston, TX 77006
713-528-6848
http://www.shadeandcanopy.com/Woodbar/


No comments: