Thursday, December 17, 2015

Escalante's

Met up with some friends over margaritas...
The Escalante's in Highland Village can be super busy, so much so that the valet stop taking cars... so go early.
I got the lunch special Uno.  Which has chicken tamale with green sauce, one chicken flautas, rice and beans (of course) with a side of queso blanco.  The green sauce is actually more than enough, but then I'm never the one who turns down a side of queso.  You can put that sh*t on everything, I did on rice, and my flautas.  Super yummy.  I highly recommend doing their lunch special, great portion size and a mix of various combo, never bored and not super filling.

Like I mentioned earlier, Highland Village gets busy, so much so that the valet stop taking cars, you know they're busy, so try to beat the crowd, especially on a weekend or holiday.  Food is good, service is great, we were checked on in appropriate amount of times but they also gave us space to catch up.  It was definitely a good choice.

Escalante's 
Highland Village
4053 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77027
713-623-4200
http://www.escalantes.net/

No comments: