Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Torchy's Taco

This is my first time coming to the Village Torchy's.  
Usually when I drive by, there's a line out the door.  So, I came at a good time.
 It's still breakfast time, so I got 2 breakfast tacos.  On the left is the Monk, which has eggs, bacon, cheese, chili, sadly no potato... that would've been perfect!!!  Oh duh!  It's their #2 Bfast Taco... but I dealt.  The right is the Migas, I'd figured I like Migas the dish enough, maybe I'll like that... well, it's not bad, but I will tell you that in my head, I had wished I ordered 2 Monks.  That has eggs, tortilla strips, avocado, pico, tomatillo and cheese.  Both came with salsa, and it was super delish.  

I'm glad because as the cashier said, one is a snack, two is a meal.  She was right, though it was almost a bit too much.  But one definitely was not going to be enough.  Maybe one and a half?  That morning at the place, has all sorts of health workers who are getting off their shifts, which are very different than at night which are mostly college students.

Torchy's Taco
2400 Times Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
713-487-0067
http://torchystacos.com/location/rice-village/


2 comments:

cheftune said...

You have to try the ace of spades.

cheftune said...

You have to try the ace of spades.