Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Hong Kong's Cafe

Welcome to my regular visit for comfort food... though I go there more than I post here, it's just gratuitous for me.  
I *heart* me some Iced Lemon Tea HK style... I did see at the grocery store that they use Ceylon tea, and some mixed with Lime.  Note to self: venture out and try those other flavors.
Got their breakfast set, which came with noodles, I had thick egg noodles with shredded pork and mustard greens.
The main event: 2 eggs sunny side up with 2 slices of lunch meat, and toast.  It's simple yet filling.  The entire set is less than $7 plus tax and throw in tip.  You can't get your belly filled with that much food and good service anywhere outside of Chinatown.  Plus, they do have free wi-fi for diners, just as your server for the passcode.  Don't forget, they only take cash!

Hong Kong's Cafe
9108 Bellaire Blvd
Houston, TX
713-772-9633


No comments: