Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tiramisu

So we've been going to Six Ping for bread, and decided to try their cakes.
Such a lovely box, it's handy with the handle and it's pretty design.
Also sufficient for 2 pieces of cake.  I got the Tiramisu.  Sadly, it was a bumpy ride home, and as you can see, the cookie crumbs was everywhere.  The little cup the dessert was cute and can be washed and reused.  This tiramisu is not the ones that I normally get.  It has more cream and no lady fingers.  The decorative mushrooms are meringues glued together by buttercream.  Overall, I missed the coffee flavors that I was expecting from a tiramisu.  I liked the cookie crumbs but can also do without.  This is more of an artistic interpretation or the deconstruction of the tiramisu, which is fine.  Just wasn't expecting it.  I think, I'll try to get another cake dessert next time, but definitely go back for their variety of bread, which have character faces or filling inside.

Six Ping Bakery
9889 Bellaire Blvd
Suite D246
Houston, TX 77036
713-774-0325
http://sixping.com/index.aspx

No comments: