Monday, December 14, 2015

Chuy's

Gosh, haven't been back to Chuy's for a long time, and not on purpose, but whenever the mood strike, and I drive by that parking lot, it just discourages me.
Since the Kirby location is super popular, I have to go during an off peak hour.  That said, I went on a weekday after lunch rush, there were tons of people still, especially on a pretty day, the patio is a popular place to be.
What struck my mood is of course the creamy jalapeno sauce.  YUM!  Just douse that on everything, I'm not at a point of needing a straw, but pretty darn close.  Not too spicy but have a little kick.  You couldn't ask for more.
I had the lunch portion of ground beef 'custom' enchilada, comes with rice and beans with queso sauce.  Oh my gosh, it was super filling, I didn't even finish it.  And it was the lunch portion!  But so good though.  Probably because I filled myself up with the chips and creamy jalapeno sauce... darn you!  It taste so good, but darn you still!  Just so you know, not all menu item can be done in lunch portion, so check with your server when you're ordering.

Chuy's
2706 Westheimer Rd
at Kirby
Houston, TX 77098
713-524-1700
https://www.chuys.com/




No comments: