Monday, December 7, 2015

Coco's Crepe

Was running by Rice University, thought I'd stop for breakfast before heading home.
 I've been to Coco's in Midtown years ago, but since it's hard to get to, I don't usually make the trek unless I'm in the hood.  It's super convenient that they're in Rice Village with plenty parking.
 Got a Cafe Au Lait, I haven't seen any coffee art, but then again, I'm not exactly having anything that would have foam.  Maybe next time I'll ask the owner/barista.
I got Crepe Almondine, tons of almond inside and out.  The inside has Nutella, and you know anything with Nutella cannot go wrong.  

The service here is fast and personable.  The owner pours your coffee, check your order before it gets to your table.  Comes to find out, it's all franchised and he is a different owner then the one in Midtown.  And while I've never met the Midtown location's owner, this guy is super friendly and explain how it all works.  It's no Melange, but it'll do the trick.

Coco's Crepes
2339 University Blvd
Houston, TX 77005
346-980-5525
http://www.cococrepes.com/locations/rice-village/

No comments: