Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Songkran

Went to a business lunch in Sugarland.
I know they have a location in Uptown, but since I"m int he hood.  Easier to stop by.
I got the Thai Tea, which had way too much ice.
The lunch special comes with soup and salad.  The soup is a vegetable soup, the salad had ginger dressing.
I got the Beef short ribs, I was lured by the word Waygu on the menu.  It was braised nicely.  The juice over the rice is delicious.  The meat is nice and tender.  The portion is just right, I don't mind going back for lunch.

I may not go back to this location, the place is dark and aim for date night.  So, while the food, price and speed of service is perfect for a business lunch, it's hard to conduct a business conversation, when the ambience is more suited for dates.

Songkran
Sugland
2258 Texas Drive
Sugar Land, TX 77479
281-670-8525
http://www.songkranthaikitchen.com/

No comments: