Thursday, September 29, 2016

BJ's Restaurant/Brewhouse

Don't usually go to BJ's.  Not that I'm a snob, but seems like their closest location in any direction is outside the city limits.
While here for dinner, I finally got a chance to study their menu.  They basically have a little bit of everything for everyone, so you pretty much wins with a large group of people.  That night there were a bunch of people there.
Sparkling Raspberry Lemonade.  It's pretty darn good.  I know people come here for beer but this is pretty awesome too.
I got the seared ahi tuna salad.  To my surprise, it was pretty awesome.  Tuna was fresh.  I can do without the fried noodles strips.  They have this vinaigrette that's not too zingy.  To be cute, in case you don't know that ahi tuna is an Asian thing, they added dots of wasabi for kicks.  Just so you know, it's a diluted version of it, not spicy at all.  And if I'm a whimp about these things, I can tell you it's not spicy.

Overall, service is what you can expect at a Saltgrass or Chili's.  Food does provide a larger variety than those places, but they do want to give you good and fresh, which I appreciate.

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
11200 Broadway Ste 1700
Pearland, TX 77584
713-463-7805
https://www.bjsrestaurants.com/

No comments: