Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ruggles Green

Don't worry, I didn't eat all of that by myself.  This is from different trips to the same place but different dishes:
Southwest Chicken Pasta (GF): quinoa linguini pasta with Southwest style sauces drizzled on chicken and sauce.  It was spicier than I expected, and I'm also not a big fan for black beans, and of course, being Southwest style, there's plenty of them.
Another trip I got the Ham & Cheese Panini on Gluten Free bread.  I would say that the bread was a tad more toasty than I would like.  But the potato fries made up for it for being so good.  It's almost like crack.
To top of the meal, we split the creme brulee.  Here's the key to eating dessert at any Ruggles establishment.  Find a friend and split something.  No matter how much of a sweet tooth you are, which I am; there's no way you can conquer the entire dish without feeling like keel over afterwards.  Trust me on that one.

Ruggles Green
River Oaks
2311 W.Alabama Ste C
Houston, TX 77098
713-533-0777
http://www.rugglesgreen.com/


No comments: