Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Kobecue

I realized I haven't been back to Kobecue for quite some time, so for a quickie good meal, I stopped by.
Watch out for parking in the area, they meant it when they say they will tow, so be careful where you park.
For appetizer, I had fried tofu, it had scallions and yummy sauce on top.
For main course, this is the Spicy Pork Hot Stone Bowl.  I know you can't see it, but the egg had some roe, and the chili pepper, which you see, but there are pork underneath with veggie.  Of course, you are to mix it all up and all the spices, veggie, rice, and egg, into a delicious mix.  Don't forget the bowl is hot, so it'll be piping hot when you get it.

I love their food, and never tired of their kimchi mixed with everything.  The spice is always spiced to the right flavor for me.  I'm lovin' it.

Kobecue
3957 Richmond Ave
at Weslayan
Houston, TX 77027
832-767-1533
http://kobecuegrill.com/


No comments: