Thursday, May 30, 2013

Ruggles Green

So for dinner al dente, we went back to Ruggles Green for their pizza.
Sadly, the Natural Roasted Chicken Pizza was a bit disappointing.  I doubt it's because there's no tomato sauce, the chicken is a bit dry, and the sun dried tomato isn't as flavorful as I had hoped.  The onions was good though...
Here's the ham and swiss and brie cheese.  I liked the taste of it, but then I wasn't supposed to have brie, so...  The taste is good, and definitely go with the sweet potato fries. 

I am never disappointed with their sandwiches, but this pizza was definitely not up to the Ruggles par.  I think I'll stick with the other ones.  Was hoping the natural chicken pizza be a good gluten free pizza alternative, but unfortunately, it didn't make the grade.    

Ruggles Green
2311 W. Alabama
Houston, TX 
713-533-0777
http://www.rugglesgreen.com/

No comments: